Carrollton, OH Chevrolet Service Huebner Chevrolet
Huebner Chevrolet / Huebner Chevy is less than 30 miles away from Canton, New Phila, Lisbon, East Liverpool and Steubenville, Ohio, for convenient service and maintenance of your new or used Chevrolet car, truck, van, minivan or SUV. Choosing the Huebner Chevrolet / Huebner Chevy service department gives you Online service appointment scheduling, Convenient check-in and drop off of your Chevrolet, including an overnight key drop box, Factory trained service technicians that know your Chevrolet best, Service bays that feature modern diagnostic equipment and tools, Chevrolet service and repairs completed with genuine OEM Chevrolet parts and accessories, Express oil change, New tires for your Chevrolet.
As an Ohio Chevrolet service dealership, we are committed to making the extra effort to provide the best price, selection, and customer service to our customers in Canton, Carrollton, New Phila, and Steubenville.
Chevrolet / Chevy Maintenance in Carrollton
When it comes to Chevrolet maintenance in Carrollton, Huebner Chevrolet / Huebner Chevy is proud to have a state of the art Ohio dealership for you to visit. We have a brand new Chevrolet Facility. We are incredibly proud be a highly rated Chevrolet Service Department, and we welcome you to experience for yourself our first class service. Don’t settle for less than the very best, let our professional service reps diagnose, fix, repair and service your new or used Chevrolet.
Carrollton Chevrolet Coupons Service Specials
Huebner Chevrolet / Huebner Chevy posts new service coupons and specials each month for our Ohio Chevrolet customers. We usually have an oil change coupon posted each month, if not make sure to call us at 330-476-5010 for any oil change specials. Make sure to check out the latest Chevy Service Coupon deals Service Coupon deals to help you save money while keeping your Chevrolet in optimal driving condition for this spring and summer.
Chevrolet Service Appointment
Your first step is to schedule your service appointment with our Chevrolet service advisor. You can call us at 330-476-5010, or use our convenient online service appointment scheduling tool. You are also welcome to visit us at our location at 1155 Canton Rd. NW Carrollton, OH 44615. Check out our directions and hours for the Huebner Chevrolet / Huebner Chevy service department. Once you arrive for your Chevrolet service appointment, you are welcome to relax in our comfortable waiting room which features free cable TV, , free coffee, and more. Free Loaner vehicles are available (please call ahead for more details). Your Chevrolet will be inspected and any necessary repairs or service will be identified. Our friendly service advisor will then consult with you about the needed service. Your Chevrolet will then be serviced using genuine OEM Chevrolet parts and accessories which are guaranteed for performance. Upon completion, you can pay with cash, credit card, or check. Make sure to ask about any service rewards programs which can allow you to earn points towards future Chevrolet service visits. Your convenience and full satisfaction is our priority, and we will work to accommodate your needs as best as possible.
Chevrolet Brake Repair, Oil Change, Tires, Batteries, Transmission Repair and More!
The best way to prevent major repairs is to maintain your Chevrolet properly. Our GM factory trained technicians are very familiar with the GM Chevrolet recommended maintenance for the Chevrolet Aveo, Camaro, Cobalt, Corvette, Cruze, HHR, Impala, Malibu, Volt, Silverado, Avalanche, Colorado, Equinox, Tahoe, Traverse, Suburban, and Express. Common repairs include fixing Chevrolet brake problems, brake repair and maintaining Chevrolet brake systems, Chevrolet transmission repair and transmissions rebuilt, Chevrolet tires and wheels, including Chevrolet discount tires, Chevrolet car battery replacement with several car batteries to choose from, and Chevrolet oil changes.
Chevrolet Service and Maintenance Schedule
Huebner Chevrolet / Huebner Chevy strongly encourages you to keep on top of your Chevrolet scheduled maintenance and Chevrolet factory maintenance to ensure your vehicle is running both safely and optimally for a long time. These intervals include Chevrolet normal service, Chevrolet preventative maintenance, Chevrolet recommended maintenance, as well as Chevrolet tune up service. You can find your Chevrolet Scheduled Maintenance Intervals in your owner’s manual, or call us at 330-476-5010 and we will assist you. Here is a list of many of the Chevrolet Scheduled Maintenance Procedures:
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck and rotate tires
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck Air Filter
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck accessory drive belt
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck battery, including fluid, lines and connections, and overall condition
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck ball joints, front ball joints
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck brakes lines, hoses and connections, brake wear, brake fluid
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck front and rear brakes, disc brakes, drum brakes
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck CV-joint boots
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck chassis and body fasteners, tighten as necessary
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck clutch fluid (if applicable)
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck coolant fluid level and cooling system hoses
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck driveshaft
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck EVAP canister filter
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck exhaust system and heat shields
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck fuel lines and hoses
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck halfshafts and boots
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck power steering fluid, steering operation and linkage
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck rear differential fluid
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck throttle body
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck transfer case fluid
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck transmission fluid
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck vacuum and crankcase hoses
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck and adjust idle speed
- Inspect Chevy Car and Chevy Truck and lubricate driveshaft U-joints, locks and hinges
- Replace air filter, cabin air filter, coolant, engine oil and filter, timing belt
- Replace Chevy Car and Chevy Truck engine oil and filter
- Check fluid levels, tire condition and pressure (including spare), windshield wiper and washer function, horn
Convenient Location - To visit our dealerships, check our Map and Location - we would like to meet you in person and help you with your car ownership needs. Our dealerships are conveniently located and worth the drive.
Service, Parts, Accessories - When it's time for regularly scheduled Service, Maintenance or Repairs, we hope you'll consider our modern and friendly Service Departments. If you need Parts or Accessories for your vehicle we're glad to help and have departments standing by and ready to serve you.